8/17/07

Catching Up Is Hard To Do:

Ok, so. This has been sitting as a draft since, hm, the 17th. I imagine it's about time for me to drag it out, slap something down and post it. Truth be known, i have 3 of these 'drafts' just sitting there. Three separate times that i thought i had something to say but the actual act of trying to put across the nonsensical warblings that whirl through my brain became so daunting that i'd have rather clicked save and continued to perpetuate my rep as the queen of procrastination than actually herd my thoughts into one spot and try and funnel them through my fingertips. I have a friend who is not only one the smartest people i know but is also an amazing writer. The converse is that his soul is so tortured that his 'relating to humanity' skills are fairly non-existant and he is, in general, miserable.
But damn, he writes well. I returned from Montana, got resettled into my dailiness and decided that although i mean for this site to be primarily photos, i should probably include some kind of look at the verbalities of my head. Originally i'd thought that scheduling - ha! - one day a week to put across my missives would be the best and most structured way for me to go about it. Yeah. That's working well isn't it. Anyhoo, my plan is still to write once a week, but, on random days all willy nilly like. It'll be fun! Like a lottery! Woo! So there we go. One 'draft' down, two more to go...

No comments: