7/3/07

Stop the Ride. I Want Off:

So karma has been playing games with me lately and she's worn me out. One minute i'm getting zinged with an unexpected 12 hour layover in LA only to have it turn into an awesome reunion with a friend that i haven't seen in 10 or 12 years. One minute my car is lurching forward like it has the dry heaves and the next minute i find an auto shop that can fix it right then*. It seems as though every time something bad or unfortunate happens and i start to wonder what i could have done karmically speaking to warrant the crapiness, something fabulous happens to magically ease my pain. A test in patience? Faith perhaps? A psychic lesson on how to deep breathe myself through any situation?
I don't know. I am realizing now that maybe i shouldn't have eaten that last burrito cause this ride is making me a little nauseous now.
*-it turns out that it was "fixed" for a week and i have had continuous car problems ever since & this particular shop isn't answering the phone - but! i may have found a new car...

No comments: